Access to and use of this site ('ACB website') is provided by the ACB subject to the following terms:
a) By using the ACB website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the site.
b) The ACB may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes that have been made. Your continued use of the ACB website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the ACB website
c) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the ACB website content in any way except for your own personal and commercial use as intended by the ACB site. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any ACB website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the ACB website content requires the prior written permission of the ACB.
d) You agree to use the ACB website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the ACB website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person or business, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the ACB website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
e) The ACB website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the ACB and/or ACB Members, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
f) Under no circumstances will the ACB and/or ACB Members be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the ACB website regardless of the form of action.
g) The ACB does not warrant that functions contained in the ACB website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ACB website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
h) The names, images and logos identifying the ACB, ACB Worldwide or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the ACB, ACB Worldwide Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the ACB, ACB Worldwide Limited, or any other third party.
Contributions to the ACB website
j) Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to the ACB website, you:
warrant that your contribution:
is your own original work , or you have the rights to the original work to allow it to be made available to the ACB for all the purposes specified above;
is not defamatory; and
does not infringe any law; and
indemnify the ACB against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the ACB as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the ACB website and the purposes specified above.
ACB website Member Rules
k) You agree to use the ACB website (including Message Boards) in accordance with the Membership Rules and supplemented by the following Rules and Regulations. These apply across all ACB Member sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you're using, as there may be some local variations, if applicable to these Member Rules.
l) By having your details on ACB you will receive time to time email communication from various ROS group related companies within the organisation.
About your postings:
· Contributions must be civil and tasteful
· No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
· No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
· If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the Member or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
· Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant ACB website Member.
· No spamming or off-topic material: you must not submit of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
· No impersonation
· No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
· You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Member area.
· Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
m) We endeavour to address the Group's worldwide client base in our websites by using Google Translate.However, given the current limitations in technology, such automated translation may result in errors.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Member area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
About the law:
· You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature into/onto the ACB website. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
· Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
· You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
If you fail to abide by the Membership Rules and Regulations (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in the ACB website Member services, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited; this mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to the ACB website Members or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the ACB website, and the ACB considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the ACB may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
The ACB reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason; including termination of Membership.
If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the ACB website (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The Academy of Certified Businesses Ltd.